Thursday, September 2, 2010

We found her and she's ok!!

Lilly is ok! She wasn't grabbed by a predator after all!

She was wedged into one of the concrete blocks that is the foundation of the coop! I don't know how she got in there but this morning I heard a kind of muffled peep sound coming from the ground under the edge of the coop and when I went into the coop I saw a tiny fluff of white feathers sticking out of the block. I managed to get her out and she seems ok - just hungry and thirsty! I am soooo relieved!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you found her!! I didn't know she was missing until i read you found her..lol. I would have been heart broken as well! Please trim her feathers so she can see..poor silkies i feel so sorry for them. Can you imagine bumbling around like that?
    Hugsss...so happy she is found and well.

    ReplyDelete